Join Us May 16 - May 24, 2016
for the experience of a lifetime!
by Morris and Sarita Gocial (Philadelphia, PA)
Barbara Siegel, Florida Recruitment Chair
Experience Israel through the ORT lens by meeting
her people: from high ranking political and military officials to the students
who live in the periphery.
- We begin
in Tel Aviv by learning about the complexities of this vibrant city.
Tel Aviv’s diversity through an Amazing Race!
firsthand the World ORT/Kadima Mada (WO/KM) programs and create your own ORT
leaders of the Start-up Nation and learn the importance of WO/KM’s role in the
briefings from high level state officials as well as from local community
ORTists from around the world as we participate in the WO General Assembly.
the unique partnership WO/KM has developed with leaders from the hi-tech
industry, the government and major universities, as they create innovative
programs for the Israel of tomorrow.
in a simulated IDF Boot camp.
tasting at one of Israel’s premier boutique wineries.
- Learn the
complexities and diversity of those living in small communities on the
periphery and how through ORT and Kadima Mada the level of education and
opportunities has been raised.
- Meet with
parents, students, teachers and administrators to better understand the impact
the WO/KM programs are playing on their lives.
the tunnels of the Old City and marvel in the excavation.
ORT at the General Assembly Gala.
Israel Mission May 16-24, 2016
person $3,995 land only Double Occupancy (based on per person OA subsidy of $500 and includes GA
registration and programming costs).
Single supplement is $1,598.
- 8 nights 5 Star hotel accommodations
- All breakfasts, 6 dinners, and most lunches
- All GA programming including Gala
- Assistance at Ben Gurion Airport
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Transfers on arrival and departure
- 8 days touring in an air-conditioned coach
- Tip to guide, driver, hotel staff and restaurants
- Water on bus
- Entrance fees on touring days per itinerary
- Guest speakers
- Air transportation
- Saturday night dinner in Jerusalem
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Airport taxes, border taxes, visa fees
alcoholic beverages and misc.
Optional Post Mission May 24-26 at the exclusive
Beresheet Resort in Mitzpe Ramon. Estimated Cost $1,398 double occupancy ($369
Experience the beauty and
complexities of the Ramon Crater by joining us in this two day Post Mission. We will have the opportunity to
relax while enjoying outdoor activites.
Post mission includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodations in a 5 star hotel
- All meals
- All Programming costs
- Learn about the Ramon Crater by either rappelling or
- Enjoy an astrological tour with an experienced
astrologer while gazing up at the stars
- We will be guests at a rehearsal with the world
renowned Kamea Dance Company
- Learn about why Beer Sheva is
being called Israel’s Silicon Valley and the role WO/KM is playing in this
Israel Mission Deposit of $500 per person.
Post Mission $500 per person.*
*A minimum of 10 people required for the post mission.
An additional deposit required by February 15, 2016
Download a full guide and FAQ
Download Suggested Itinerary