Support ORT Programs Around the World
The Golden Circle - Annual gifts of $1,000 and above
The Diamond Ladder - Annual gifts of $5,000 and above, for a minimum of three years
The 1880 Society - Gifts of $100,000 and above, split within a three-year period
The Guardian Society - For long-term (25 years or more) supporters of ORT
"The highest degree of charity—above which there is no higher—is he who strengthens the hand of his fellow Jew through helping him obtain work so that he may be independent and not be reliant upon others."
ORT America has always counted on the generosity and dedication of its supporters to be able to fulfill its commitments to its students and global programs. We recognize our donors and their contributions, through our many giving societies. For it's individuals, like them, that who enable ORT to carry out its work yesterday, today and in the years to come.
- The 1880 Society - For gifts of $100,000 and above (split within a 3-year period)
- The Diamond Ladder - For annual gifts of $5,000 and above (for a minimum of 3 years, consecutively)
- The Golden Circle - For annual gifts of $1,000 and above
- The Guardian Society - For long-term (25 years or more) supporters of ORT
- De Gunzbourg Society - For benefactors supporting through charitable gift annuities, trusts, pooled income funds and more.
ORT America has varous planned giving options, which can be tailored to your individual needs. Please contact Marla Landis, Senior Director of Major Gifts & Planned Giving to discuss - 818.865.1802 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.