Curious about Jewish communities in the former Soviet Union?
See Moscow and St. Petersburg through an ORT lens on our exciting
MISSION TO RUSSIA
September 10-17, 2017
Gain an in-depth understanding of the important role ORT plays in Russia and in the region with ORT supporters and leadership from across the U.S.
Visit ORT schools in these two important cities and meet with students, parents and staff
Learn how ORT strengthens the Russian Jewish population through education
Enjoy the Hermitage Museum • Explore the Summer Palace • Walk Red Square
Discover the Kremlin • Tour ballet workshop • Take the Retrotrain • Visit the Jewish Museum Experience Kabbalat Shabbat at Choral Synagogue • Ride the Hydrofoil • Meet with dignitaries and representatives – and much, much more!
Our land package includes:
- Three nights at the 5 star Kempinski Hotel Moika 22, St. Petersburg, in a prime central location;
- Four nights in the 5 star St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, a Starwood luxury hotel near Red Square, the Kremlin and Choral Synagogue;
- All breakfasts, five lunches, and all dinners, including some of Russia’s finest continental cuisine;
- First-class coaches, guides, all programming, entrance fees and luggage assistance.
$3700** per person based on double occupancy | $799** single supplement | $500 deposit due by July 11.
Committed to your security while in Russia, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a most enjoyable, safe and secure stay. We highly recommend you buy travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
3 Night Post-mission extension to Vilnius, Lithuania, September 16-19
- One way flight from Moscow to Vilnius
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5 star Kempinski Hotel, Vilnius
- All breakfasts, three dinners and two lunches
- First-class coaches, guides, all programming, entrance fees and luggage assistance
$1015** per person based on double occupancy | $350** single supplement | $500 additional deposit due by July 11.
**Based on current currency conversion rates / subject to change
Online registration is now closed. If you still wish to register, please contact Michele Chaikin at 212.547.9152.
*Itinerary subject to change